Calabash also know as Hulu or gourd is one of my favourite jadeite pieces to work with when it comes to designing an individual jadeite jewellery. Every of my calabash designs is a breakthrough for me as I work with this very traditional chinese looking piece of jadeite, it really inspires me to turn it into something modern looking, something that I myself would be so proud of when I wear it! Today we had a few very positive feedbacks on all the calabash designs I’ve done so far~ I’m really glad you all like the calabash designs which I have done so far! Looking forward to my next calabash project!
|Shape and Cut||Craved as a calabash|
|Colour||Colourless with bluish green patches|
|Transparency||Good Translucency (icy variety)|
|Comments||Perfect flawless piece. Speak with us for bespoke jewellery customisations services.|
|Remarks||Item includes gift box, jadeite polishing cloth and certificate of guarantee.|
Please Take Note
- Please take some time to read through our full shipping policy before purchase. We offer free shipping and express shipping (surcharges applies for express shipping). Options available at check-out.
- All photos and videos are taken under natural daylight and it is non-edited. Do note that colour may differ from device to device.
- We do our best to provide you with the full descriptions and measurements. Do read them carefully. For conversions of measurements, kindly goggle for the most suitable chart according to your preference.
- All our items is not accompanied with gemological certifications. It would be customer's option to include the certification at an additional charge of US$55. Note that certification will be done at our local reputable gemological institute. Certifications takes about 3-4 working days.
- All items sold at Yokdee Jadeite is guaranteed to be of A-Grade only. Our in-house certificate of guarantee will be accompanied for all purchases. Within 30 days (working and non-working) after received of item, should jadeite be found to be other than of A-Grade, with proof provided to us, we will refund you the full amount.
"Every piece of Jadeite is unique in its own ways, do look through at our collections to see which catches your eyes. We would be more than happy to receive your feedback or enquiries; you may contact us at email@example.com.