The season of blooms for the Hoya Bella, May to August. I was captivated by this little flowers the first time I saw it’s blooms. The clusters of star-shaped white flowers with a pinkish-purple and a tiny burst of cadmium yellow in the center with a sweet fragrance. The flowers are so small but yet the outlines and the intricate details of the flowers are so distinct. Nature really displaying detailing even in small little things.
Adding to our Bohemian Aesthetic Collections, little icy lavender jadeite donuts, I’ve designed the Hoya Bella to be in the center of attraction, with a yellow sapphire, I choose rose gold to accent the overall colour and design. A reminder that details should never be missed! The Hoya Bella also means Pretty!
|Weight||1.83g (9.15 cts) **weight including mounting|
|Shape and Cut||Circle; Hoop (Donut)|
|Transparency||Good Translucency (Icy Variety)|
Some non-visible inclusions. No rough surface. Does not affect overall outlook. See pictures and video.
Customised in 18k rose gold center with yellow sapphire (1pc x 1.3mm). Bail diameter at 3mm. Necklace chain not included. Optional add on necklace chain, choose from our necklace chain collection HERE.
|Remarks||Item includes gift box, Polishing cloth and certificate of guarantee|
Please Take Note
- Please take some time to read through our full shipping policy before purchase.
- All photos and videos are taken under natural daylight and it is non-edited. Do note that colour may differ from device to device.
- We do our best to provide you with the full descriptions and measurements. Do read them carefully. For conversions of measurements, kindly goggle for the most suitable chart according to your preference.
- All our items is not accompanied with gemological certifications. It would be customer's option to include the certification at an additional charge of US$55. Note that certification will be done at our local reputable gemological institute. Certifications takes about 3-4 working days.
- All items sold at Yokdee Jadeite is guaranteed to be of A-Grade only. Our in-house certificate of guarantee will be accompanied for all purchases. Within 30 days (working and non-working) after received of item, should jadeite be found to be other than of A-Grade, with proof provided to us, we will refund you the full amount.
"Every piece of Jadeite is unique in its own ways, do look through at our collections to see which catches your eyes. We would be more than happy to receive your feedback or enquiries; you may contact us at email@example.com.