The Joseon collection, the Sakura flowers.
Moss on Snow jadeite abacus ring bands, topping it off with an intricately carved Sakura flowers (Highly icy jadeite material is used for the Sakura flowers), center with a single diamond, mounted with 18k white gold. A dainty ring piece that would go well with your daily style but yet giving it a splash of uniqueness to be a statement piece.
|Weight||2.79g (13.95 cts) **weight including mounting|
|Size||HK 21"(US 9.5)|
|Inner Diameter||19.5 mm|
|Flower Measurement||6.8 x 1.4 (mm)|
|Shape and Cut||Round; semi-cylindrical cross section; sakura flower|
|Colour||Ring Band: White with green; Flower: Colourless|
|Transparency||Ring: Translucent; Flower: Highly Translucent (Icy Variety)|
Perfect flawless piece. Jadeite mount in 18k white gold and diamond (D1: 0.01cts).
|Remarks||Item includes gift box, jadeite polishing cloth and certificate of guarantee.|
Please Take Note
- Please take some time to read through our full shipping policy before purchase.
- All photos and videos are taken under natural daylight and it is non-edited. Do note that colour may differ from device to device.
- We do our best to provide you with the full descriptions and measurements. Do read them carefully. For conversions of measurements, kindly goggle for the most suitable chart according to your preference.
- All our items is not accompanied with gemological certifications. It would be customer's option to include the certification at an additional charge of US$55. Note that certification will be done at our local reputable gemological institute. Certifications takes about 3-4working days.
- All items sold at Yokdee Jadeite is guaranteed to be of A-Grade only. Our in-house certificate of guarantee will be accompanied for all purchases. Within 30 days (working and non-working) after received of item, should jadeite be found to be other than of A-Grade, with proof provided to us, we will refund you the full amount.
"Every piece of Jadeite is unique in its own ways, do look through at our collections to see which catches your eyes. We would be more than happy to receive your feedback or enquiries; you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.